Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Ice

1/29/08

Got some quality bike time in yesterday.

2 x Work Commute, 30' @ Easy Aerobic Pace

Force Intervals on trainer

Warm up, 30' @ Easy Aerobic Pace
Force Intervals, 10 x 1' in 50:12 @ ~50-60 RPM w/4' Rest Interval
15' @ Easy Aerobic Pace
5' @ Recovery Pace

Trainer music was We Were Dead Before the Ship Even Sank from Modest Mouse and The Stage Names from Okkervil River. Thanks Carl.

Even managed a 45 minute powerflow class before work with the Good Dr.

I need to add deep static lunges back into the mix. Flexibility is good in the hamstrings, but my hip area was not happy about stretching again.

Total for Tuesday: 150' on the bike, 45' of powerflow.

Road racing starts up again in roughly 3 weeks. I don't think I'm ready for all that yet. I'm in better shape than I was last year at this time. But that's not saying much in comparison to the other guys.

Also, the Subaru failed to start this morning. Battery seems fine, she just won't fire up.

It is really too cold to function, and it's beginning to piss me off.

No comments: