Wed was solid:
Hang Snatch singles up to 110 lb.
Rope climb 3x
Weighted dips, 3 x 5
Friday was also solid
Front Squat Warmup (an incredibly complex ordeal. Took about 30 minutes of working on my hips before I started my first set)
Once I started though, things were grooved pretty well.
5 x 105
5 x 120
17 x 140
That felt good. I was shaky at the end but all were done with decent form. Started to lose the ability to hold the bar by the end and had to rerack and regrip about rep 14. Still, felt good about 17 pain free reps at 140.
Bench, ended up with 5 @ 185. Got another hand off that pulled me clear of the bench. Man, what's the point of a careful set up if that's how the rest of it is going to go?
All told, very happy about the decision to back off in weight for this cycle.
Saturday, April 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment