Monday, January 25, 2010

Deload this week. Going to try to take it easy and tighten up the diet one more painful notch.

I'm down about 8 lbs or so since Christmas just from dropping the beer and sugar, but I think the benefit from that is stalled out. Gonna get a touch more aggressive for the next 2 weeks, see if we can make it an even 15 for the start of 2010.

At least my pants fit again.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Bond are you focusing to cutting fat right now? as opposed to really focusing on gaining strength/muscle?

If so i have a couple personal favorite (but not for the faint of heart) weight loss exercise series that you might want to give a whirl some time. just send me a g-chat or email if you are interested

Jesse said...

To an extent, James.

Primary focus is still strength/mobility/performance, but I was up in the 190lb territory with a bit too much bodyfat. I liked the strength but I didn't want to buy new pants. So, here we are.

Mostly I've been trying to lean out from a diet angle, but I have upped the conditioning work. I'm always happy to have new workout rotations to try, especially those geared toward the conditioning end of the spectrum.

Email me or better yet post to raccoonbear fitness so everyone can benefit.