Despite zero sleep last night (tossing and turning, not partying--I was in bed for 10:15), I managed to crush some PR marks today.
Front Squat
Zercher Warmups 2 x 5 @ 60
Front Squat (as best as I can recall)
5 x 95
3 x 115
3 x 135
2 x 155
1 x 175
1 x 190
1 x 205
0 x 215
Military Press
2 x 8 @ 45
5 @ 65
3 @ 85
2 @ 105
1 @ 115
1 @ 135
1 @ 140
0 @ 145
Pretty happy with both of those. 215 on the Front Squat wasn't happening. Didn't have it in my abs/back when I started the squat and I bailed quickly. 205 was hard but doable. Military Press, 140 inched up. 145 got stuck at my nose.
Friday, January 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment