I got rocked this weekend down in Iowa.
I rode like a little baby and bagged a DNF, a 26th, and a 31st place while folks I'd been placing comparably to all year took home money and top 5 finishes.
Same old story. Didn't race too smart or too aggressively and those that did turned me into pack fodder.
So yeah, a frustrating weekend all told. At least it was warm.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(176)
-
▼
May
(19)
- Purple
- Grey day
- The past couple o' days have been good on the bike...
- Harumph
- Texarkana
- Zombie
- As if we're only mouths to feed
- The burn
- Wide Grip
- Stuffed with Straw and Leaves
- Thinking will I live another twenty-four?
- Elizabeth! I'm coming to meet you.
- Leaning on the Parking Meter
- Romani
- Pomme de Terre
- Toe Clips
- Killing Me
- Bail
- He thought you were the candy man
-
▼
May
(19)
No comments:
Post a Comment