Friday, October 3, 2008

Timing timing timing

Spent the afternoon working then tried to glue on some tubulars. I'll spare you all of the details but it was a gigantic pain in the ass.

I'm none too confident in the tires at this point. I'll check them tomorrow, but holy shit if that's how hard it is to mount tubulars, they can kiss my ass. I was sweating and swearing and eventually just gave up before I ever got them centered because my hands were too tired.

I allotted half an hour for this. It took almost 2 hours.

So I am skipping my Friday night session which bums me out but whatever. Racing tomorrow and I have to be there early as my team is organizing and I need to help set up.

Last night went through assistance work

Pull throughs
1 x 4 @ 180
2 x 4 @ 200
1 x 4 @ 205

1 Arm DB rows
4 x 4 @ 80

Pull ups
1 x 4,4,4,3 @ BW, BW +10, BW +20, BW +30

Planks
4 x 60"

Bench Press
4 x 4 @ 135, 145, 155, 165

We'll see if this go round on the CX race course goes better than the last.

No comments: