Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Autotune

Another good round on the DL platform today.

250 x 14

I don't enjoy such high reps of barbell deadlifts. However, I think the benefits might be worth it...at least for a couple of months. Don't know if my shins can take it for too much longer than that.

Next week's rep max at 265 will be telling for me. I find my third week lifts have been more indicative of what I'd guess my actual maxes are (esp in the DL) and that my week 1 and 2 lifts (again in the DL) give overly inflated estimates.

Military Press was also good

90 x 14

This weekend, I will try to put a detailed post complete with pictures, about construction your very own Tupperbeast for CES. I don't know how long she'll hold together, but I imagine she'll take us into the winter.

No comments: