I worked on ankle mobility a bit at the gym then warmed up and went about the rest of the workout.
This just in: Squatting is difficult.
Box Squats (I pushed depth rather than weight yesterday and set up with my hip crease below my knees by maybe an inch)
5 x 5 @ 135. That extra depth was a real bitch. I intended for 135 to be relatively easy but I barely finished my first set of 5 and had to rethink increasing the weight.
Barbell Rows--again very crowded and had to use the smith machine.
3 x 5 @ ~145
Pull Ups: 4 x 3 @ BW +20
Pallof Press: 4 x 8 @ 60,70,70,70
Bench Press: 2 x 5 + 1 x 4 @ 175
Didn't have the stones to go for the last one.
Done and done. I'm sore today in the quads and hip flexors, presumably a one two punch from skiing and squatting.
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment