Deads
1 x 5 @ 195
1 x 3 @ 220
1 x 8 @ 240
Slight miscalculation on the weight for the last set. Was supposed to be 245. No way I was doing it again after I realized the mistake though.
Bench
1 x 5 @ 140
1 x 3 @ 160
1 x 6 @ 180
Front Squat
1 x 5 @ 110
1 x 3 @ 125
1 x 7 @ 140
I'm very happy about how the front squats are coming along. I was going to do 3 x 8 @ 95 for form work after my work sets, but my hips said "no mas" so I called it a session, did some hang snatches, and then went outside to push the Prowler and drag the sled.
Side note: Pushing the prowler is about as much fun as I expected it to be. Dragging a weighted sled is harder than I expected it to be. Both of these are things I'd like to do more of.
So, to tally, here's my change from start (Week 1) to finish (Week 3) of the first cycle of 5/3/1
Military Estimated Max
Start: 93lb
Finish: 112lb
Bench Estimated Max
Start: 197
Finish: 216
DL Estimated Max
Start: 286
Finish: 304
Front Squat Estimated Max
Start: 162
Finish: 173
We'll see if we can keep moving forward next month.
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment