Digging the mornings thing. Going to stick with it, methinks.
I saw a bunch of coworkers that I hadn't seen in awhile today. They said they hardly recognized me. One of them said it was because I was smiling.
Thursday
Bench Press
5 x 120
5 x 140
7 x 160
Pull Ups 8,5,4,3 @ BW
Push Ups (legs suspended) 15, 12, 12, 10
Trap Bar Shrugs
Friday
"Big But Boring"
Warm Up
Front Squats
8 x Bar
5 x 60
5 x 70
Work
Front Squats
5 x 95
5 x 110
9 x 125
Assistance
More Front Squats
8 x 95
8 x 95
8 x 95
My hips were less than happy with me when I started, but I was getting good depth and could even sit in the hole for a second by the end of the session.
Glute Ham Raises
3 x 8 @ BW
Hyperextensions
3 x 8 @ BW +25
I've been foam rolling and stretching 4 - 5 times per week, 10 - 20 minutes per session. Hopefully I start moving better soon.
Theoretical 1RM's for the week
Military Press = 93#
Deadlift = 285#
Bench Press = 197#
Front Squat = 162#
No surprises there except for the Front squat is better than I would have thought it'd be if you'd have asked me two months ago when I'd have told you that there was no way I could do a front squat.
Friday, September 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment