Dragging this morning, but it turned into a good session.
Monday: Military Press
5 x 60
3 x 65
15 x 75
I think I'm going to break with the program rules and bump the Mil press weight up by 10lbs for next cycle. Just this once because I think it's warranted.
Rope climb
3 x @ BW
Dips
5 x 10 @ BW
add 5 lbs next cycle.
Inverted Row
3 x 6, very strict
Then had time for a nice ladder done with 1 or 2 25lb kettlebells as applies
Snatch (each arm)
Long Cycle Clean and Jerk (2 kbs)
Mountain climber (double LCCJ reps)
Start at 10 reps on Snatch and LCCJ, work down to 1 rep. No rest b/w cycles. Took somewhere in the neighborhood of 13 to 15 minutes, but I wasn't keeping exact count. Nice and sweaty by the end.
Monday, September 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment