Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Bust

Travel is so tough on the lifestyle.

San Diego is a nice town, but meeting stress me out so much.

I appreciate that places like 24 hour fitness exist for their convenience. That said, it's kind of a rubbish establishment--especially after training at Ford's in Madison.

Ah well. I skipped Deads on Monday as I didn't have the mental wherewithal and moxie to do a rep max in a 24 hour fitness in a foreign city. Plus I was beat from the day. Squeezed in my Military Press session tonight.

3 @ 60
3 @ 70
17 @ 80

Military Press might get another 10 pound boost next month.

Ground out some pull ups and push ups and called it a night. It was a hot and crowded gym. And I think I had too much coffee today. Had to fight off nausea, so I shut it down and picked up some groceries.

Now it's just chilling at the hotel until the flight tomorrow.

Hopefully the way back is better than the way in. Will make up the Deads at some point.

No comments: