Man, I think I may need to redefine my perception of cyclocross as steady threshold riding.
I mean, there was a lot of that. But there was also a lot of "oh man I'm gonna puke" at practice yesterday.
May have to modify the training plan a little bit to include more anaerobic efforts.
In any event, I got 6 laps in (maybe 30 minutes worth) of good, hard efforts with dismounts and remounts + another hour and a half of commuting to and fro yesterday.
I am tired today
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(176)
-
▼
August
(19)
- The hits just keep on coming
- Roman Beans
- Crack that whip
- Cheeky Bastard
- Father forgive us for what we must do
- Evolution
- Despite how hectic and chaotic yesterday was with ...
- You turned into a sacred cow
- Corporate accounts payable. Nina speaking. Just ...
- Off road
- Have Mercy
- I like the Christian life
- Don King, where you at?
- Last I heard, he was in Guam with a Venerial Disease
- I ache in the places where I used to play
- Cherry chapstick
- Like it's hot.
- She knows my name, but she calls me "Ginger."
- And now with 40% more plan!
-
▼
August
(19)
No comments:
Post a Comment