Solid Workout last night
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Warmup Circuit w/Front Squats
Good Mornings
4 x 4 @ 111, 121, 131(2)
Bent Barbell Rows
4 x 4 @ 155
Chin Ups
4 x 4 @ BW, BW+10, +20, +30
Farmers Walk
Did these instead of static holds as the big dbs were oddly occupied. I just grabbed 2 DBs and walked to a platform at the back of the gym. Set them down, rest, return to rack. Pick Up heavier set. All told I got:
2 x ~140' @75# dbs
2 x ~110' @85# dbs
Feeling good with the grip work, I did some plate pinches (3 x 30") with 2 25# plates (2 hands).
Dips
3 x 8 @ BW
One Arm DB Press
4 x 5 @ 60# (each arm)
Friday, August 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(176)
-
▼
August
(19)
- The hits just keep on coming
- Roman Beans
- Crack that whip
- Cheeky Bastard
- Father forgive us for what we must do
- Evolution
- Despite how hectic and chaotic yesterday was with ...
- You turned into a sacred cow
- Corporate accounts payable. Nina speaking. Just ...
- Off road
- Have Mercy
- I like the Christian life
- Don King, where you at?
- Last I heard, he was in Guam with a Venerial Disease
- I ache in the places where I used to play
- Cherry chapstick
- Like it's hot.
- She knows my name, but she calls me "Ginger."
- And now with 40% more plan!
-
▼
August
(19)
No comments:
Post a Comment