Go time in half an hour. Leaving to pick up my teammate Charlie.
I'm not nearly as nervous as I usually am for road races.
We'll see what happens out there. I think the entire raccoonbear city will be out hootin' and hollerin' so if nothing else, it'll be fun.
After that going to destress a bit with some apple picking with said tRBC crew.
Friday Sept. 26, 2008
Kept it light at the gym.
Hang Cleans
4 x 3 @ 65, 75, 85, 85 w/ push jerk
2 x 3 @ 111 w/split jerk
Y-T-W
3 x 5 @ 5#
Pull Ups, Wide Grip
4 x 5 @ BW
Bird Dogs/Mtn Climber (swapped out for planks)
4 x 10/10 on the BD's + 45" of MTN climbers.
1 arm DB Bench Press
3 x 5 @ 45, 50, 60
Will post up a report later. I'm running the MTB yet again today. The cross bike is *almost* ready. I need to re-cut one section of housing for it, adjust the dérailleurs, pick up a chain keeper, and wrap the bars. If I can get it all rideable tonight, I'll throw on some clinchers and race it tomorrow (provided I can get it out for a shakedown tonight). I'm going to spend the next few days gluing on a set of tubular tires. Should be exciting. Will post a pick when I'm done. Bike looks hot though--Equal parts heavy metal and pastel. Not quite David Bowie.
Maybe Iggy Pop.
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment