Tuesday, 9/9/08
Rest
Wednesday, 9/10/08
In keeping with the R&R week theme, I outfitted my bike with a 32:18 gearing instead of the usual 38:16 and went out to cross practice for a short, 4 lap night.
Not bad. My ego forced me to try to keep up despite the tiiiiiiny gear. So the legs were spinning 150RPM at times. I redlined it and still got dropped.
Ah well.
Thursday, 9/11/08
On tap tonight:
Assistance work @ Gym
Good mornings 2 x 6 @ 135#
One Arm DB rows 2 x 6 @ ~70#
Chins, 2 x AMAP @ BW +20, BW +30
Static DB holds 2 x ~30-40" @ 100#
One Arm DB Bench Press 2 x 6 @ ~60#
Might do some extra core work, but I fear time is short with some lecture prep for tomorrow.
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment