Another solid workout tonight.
Thursday, 9/18/2008
Warmup:
Mobility Circuit
Front squats (w/heel lift on the Chucks) 2 x 5 @ 65#
Hang Cleans/Squat Catch 2 x 5 @ 65#
Work:
Pull throughs
4 x 4 @ 170, 180, 190, 205
Y-T-W's
4x4 @ 5#
JB--do you do these prone or standing? I've been doing them laying on my stomach on a bench, but I saw a fellow doing something that looked like a standing version of this today. Thoughts?
Chins
2 x 4 @ BW + 20, +30
1 x 3 @ BW + 40
Planks
3 x 60"
One Arm DB bench press
2 x 4 @ 65#
2 x 4 @ 70#
Done
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I do them prone, or facing the wrong way on an incline bench. You can do them standing, but the tendency is to cheat, which sort of defeats the purpose of the exercise.
Post a Comment