My students have an exam on Monday. So, I've learned that it's way harder to write an exam than it is to take an exam.
Friday, 9/19/2008
Warm up: Mobility Circuit, hip flexor stretches, glute activation, 3x Hang Snatches at 65#
Work:
Power Snatch from lowish blocks (bar was about 4" below my knee to start each rep
2 x 3 @ 75#
2 x 3 @ 85#
2 x 1 @ 95#
1 x 1 @ 100#
1 x 1 @ 105#
0 x 1 @ 111#
I tried for a bonus but missed. Called it at that.
1 Arm DB rows
1 x 4 @ 70#
3 x 4 @ 80#
Pull Ups, Overhand grip
1 x 4 @ BW (Wide Grip)
1 x 4 @ BW +10 (Wide Grip)
1 x 3 @ BW +20 (Narrow OH Grip)
Pallof Press
3 x 6 @ 60, 70, 70
Ballistic Pushups
4 x 4
Saturday, 9/20/2008
Got out on the road bike for a change.
30' Warmup
3 x 4' Tabata (20" well over red line, 10" pretty damned easy) on 10' rest
15' Cool Down
I pushed hard for the 20" on parts. Hard to tell what I was actually doing with the undulating terrain. I saw some 29-31mph on the CPU. I also saw some 21's. Who knows where the output was. I was cooked at the end of each one and during my last 20" set, the HR was definitely in the 182 zone. Good thing I slept in last night. Will probably repeat sleeping in tomorrow.
Felt good to get out but apparently it gets dark at 7:15 now. Indian Summer gets me caught out there without lights every year.
Tomorrow: Finish exam, High output LT work, and build cross bike. Not necessarily in that order.
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment