Wednesday, June 18, 2008

On tap

Easy week is upon me. Took monday and yesterday pretty much off (I spun around town commuting and looking for apartments but otherwise, nothing).

Tonight, the weekly Wednesday night crew meets up for a leisurely spin, so I'll tag along.

Tomorrow, another 8 mile TT test on the trainer to see if hard gear/higher power/shorter duration LT intervals have helped at all to push power up.

Then I think I'll give DonIV a hand making sausage.

Friday is another easy, maybe 2 hour spin.

Saturday and Sunday there are races. I should do one of them.

I also weighed in yesterday morning at 181. Plan working to perfection. It's okay though, the initial calorie cut was a guess to see where I was. Last week the average was 3800. This week it was more like 3600 (I was on target but found myself binging pretty good at a weekend BBQ and a random night out for beers with the roommates). Will trim it down again and try to do a better job of keeping it consistently in check and meeting the goals of keeping things balanced.

No comments: