Just logging:
Brute of a DL workout today for me. Final week in the February 5/3/1 cycle. Hit my reps but that was it.
5 @ 240
3 @ 270
1 @ 300
Went for #2 @ 300, but it wasn't happening. Feeling a little more fluid and a little stronger. Will more than likely back off on the DL's next month and reassess based on a new 1RM. Right now my loading is calculated based on 315, which would be 90% of a 1RM of 350. I don't think it's that high at the moment and I'm stalling out on the lift. Probably, I will use the 315 1RM from around Christmas and start the cycle over there, but if I get the gumption I'll retest next week.
Military Presses
5 @ 90
3 @ 100
6 @ 110
Still happy with the Military Press Progress. Keep moving.
Monday, February 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment