I may have overdone it a hair on Sunday. The box squats and Sumo Deads felt pretty good, but after the workout, I revisited the mobility drills.
The lateral squats eat me up, especially when I'm bending with my right leg.
My right hip joint is suffering today.
I still find them helpful, I just may have pushed a little too far.
On that front, stronglifts rehashed some good mobility drills today (with videos) that I'd previously seen on JB's blog. Given the typically observed technique at the squat rack, pretty much everyone out there could benefit from mobility work. And when I write "Warm Up" these dynamic stretches comprise about 70% of it.
Yesterday was a full rest day that included driving to and from work, cleaning my room, and baking some chicken.
Back at it today. And I'm definitely planning (barring another weather catastrophe) on racing this weekend in Indiana.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(176)
-
▼
February
(24)
- Should have had the V8
- It burns
- Keep it movin!
- Yup
- Shoes full of feet
- There will be blood
- Charlie is a rubbish guitar player
- He's throwing several punches. And he's blocking ...
- Ozeki
- What in the Sam Hill?
- Life'll Kill Ya
- Brutal
- Hoist up the John B's sails
- Learn to Swim
- Whole Mushrooms
- WWCESD?
- In the meantime, keep your profile low
- I returned a bag of groceries
- Ride the tiger
- But he hasn't got any mittens on
- The black lung abates and I am feeling better.I st...
- The TB diet
- Mining for Coal
- Winter is a cruel mistress
-
▼
February
(24)
No comments:
Post a Comment